Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Note Of Thanks From Dell

A Note Of Thanks From Dell
 I've honestly been trying NOT to blow my own horn about the blog success, but this is just too good to pass up. We've set new daily hit records for the past two days...and yesterday's was a whopping 414 visits! The total of 9,383 at the end of Monday brought the daily average up to 218.21. That's just unbelievable, folks. I thank you very, very much for your continued support. Dang!
I've enjoyed seeing all of the locations plotted on the RevolverMap.  I've seen visitors from my former hometowns of Fredericksburg, Virginia, Allen, Texas, Barre, Vermont...as well as a "special" visitor from Wasilla, Alaska...And that great visitor from somewhere off the West coast of Africa who is now a regular reader.  
The reception has been just unbelievable.  If you told me a month ago that we'd be pushing ten thousand hits in this short a period of time, I'd have bet AGAINST it!!
I thank you all most sincerely and hope you'll continue to be regular visitors.
DRH

7 comments:

  1. Love the site!! Nice work, thank you. Suggestion: can you place some Facebook Links/Likes for each story? It would make it easier to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anon. I've spent the past three hours attempting to edit the html code to accommodate your request, only to learn that the code offered is not compatible with the Blogger template that I'm using. I know the FB button would be advantageous, but I'll just have to keep searching for a tutorial that actually works. This is THE main disadvantage of not having an experienced web designer on staff to make things happen. I'll keep at it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And on that note: If a reader has any clue as to how to add the Facebook button to each blog post, I'd be pleased to reward them with a full year's subscription to this blog absolutely FREE of charge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm so far behind I think I'm in front. This just might turn into a totally lost day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now...after much frustration, agony and pain...I THINK the buttons - including Facebook - are there.

    Thanks to reader Joyce Wilder for leading me to a tutorial service that worked!!

    Joy will receive a full year's subsciption to DellsBottomLine blog FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dell, didn't mean to take up your whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a problem, Anon! In fact, I appreciate and encourage readers to make suggestions to improve the blog! The fact that I'm an "old fart" with very limited html and web site design skills isn't a factor. It's something I have to work on and improve. Sooooo, Thanks again for your great suggestion!

    DRH

    ReplyDelete